Tune-Ups and Maintenance
Your heating equipment is an essential part of your home. That’s why it’s imperative to keep your system operating properly by getting it checked and maintained by a trained Quinoco technician every year.
Save Money with Simple Maintenance
A quick system tune-up can make a big difference in the way your system runs. A system that hasn’t been cleaned and maintained has to work harder, which decreases the lifespan of the equipment and increases your chances of needing system repairs due to malfunction. This means more money out of your pocket.
With an annual system tune-up, your system will run more efficiently, which in turn can save you up to 10% on your energy bills each year. Plus, you’re at lower risk for a system malfunction, and you’re helping to prolong the life of your equipment. All of this equates to money back in your wallet and keeping your home safe. One of the biggest risks of buying oil from discounters is that they are not able to offer system maintenance, and many homeowners in this situation overlook an annual tune-up.
Benefits of Our Annual Maintenance and Tune-Up Include:
- Test and adjust your oil burner for maximum efficiency using precision test equipment
- All safety and operating controls checked
- Motors and bearings lubricated
- Clean electrodes, fan, pump, furnace, and flue pipe to chimney
- Perform smoke, carbon dioxide, and stack temperature tests, and set the proper firing rate
- Replace fuel filter cartridge, pump strainer and burner nozzle
Contact us today to schedule your system tune-up.
Need a cleaning?
Our highly experienced team can come give your heating system a deep clean to help get it running a top capasity again.
Schedule a Cleaning Today!