Ultrasonic Tank Inspections
Ultrasonic Tank Inspections are included with both the Silver and Gold Service Plans. They can also be purchased on their own. Ultrasonic Tank Inspections monitor the thickness of your oil tank. This inspection is done annually during the heating system tune-up. By analyzing these measurements, we are able to determine the integrity of your tank and, if necessary, replace the tank before it leaks.
Qualifying tanks* receive $1,500 toward the cost of a tank replacement, and non-qualifying tanks participating in the Ultrasonic Tank Inspections can receive $500. What’s best, the cost of this program is only $49.95 per year!
Benefits of an Ultrasonic Tank Inspection
- Tank Replacement Credit: Qualifying tanks receive $1,500 toward a tank replacement done by Quinoco Energy Services, Inc.
- EPA-Approved Testing Technology: Ultrasonic equipment detects the level of corrosion inside oil tanks.
- Protection for Your Investment: : Helps protect your home (your biggest investment), your property, and our environment. Proactive replacement can help avoid costly remediation expenses.
- Vital Inspections: Our technician will inspect common tank components such as legs, seams, fill and vent pipes, oil lines, and vent whistle.
- Proactive Replacements: Ultrasonic inspection of tank wall thickness evaluates when a proactive replacement is necessary BEFORE the tank leaks (for qualified, non-grandfathered tanks only).
- Aboveground Non-Qualifying Tanks & Underground Tanks: Get a $500 credit toward an upgrade when your tank needs to be replaced.
Contact us to learn more or to sign up for the program.
* To qualify for the $1,500 tank replacement payment, your tank must not be deemed in need of immediate replacement at the time of the initial inspection.